Heming is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
1. When you order, we need to know your name, address, email address and bank card details. This allows us to process and fulfill your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
2. We may use your personal information to update you about new products/services.
3. We will only contact you with your consent.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
5. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require verifying your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
6. We use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site and to enable transactions on our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to purchase through the site.
7. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it.
8. We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
9. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. If you have any questions about privacy please contact Heming at:
18-19 Burlington Arcade,
London W1J 0PW
T. 020 7499 7644
Heming website stores cookies, which are small data files, on your computer or handheld device, in order to deliver a high quality website service. This is standard practice for all websites.
- enable our service to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task
- recognise that you may already have given a username and password so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested
- measure how many people are using our services, so that we can improve our website.
By using and browsing the our website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies or refrain from using the site.
||Used by our website to identify a specific user session. Expires at the end of the session.|
|all cookies beginning with _utm||Store information used by Google Analytics to track user activity on our website.|
|all cookies beginning with svlu||Store information used by SeeVolution to track user activity on our website.|
|_atuvc||Allow sharing of a page via Social media services.|